• Prepare monthly journal entries such as payroll, benefits, accruals, expense allocations, and revenues.
• Support with balance sheet preparation and monthly account reconciliations.
• Maintain and update fixed assets tracking processes.
• Support in all aspects of financial/tax audits and tax return preparation.
• Support plant controller with other duties as assigned including but not limited to executing Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable duties as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or at least 7 years of accounting experience with a focus on A/R, AP, and cost accounting.
Five years of experience in accounting or related field is mandatory.
Prior accounting experience in a manufacturing setting strongly preferred